This week, I’m attending Fitbloggin, a conference for those who blog about fitness, wellness, good food and a healthy lifestyle. While I’m there I’ll be introducing fellow bloggers to my sponsor, Attune Chocolate Probiotic Wellness Bars while passing out some free samples.
Yes, you read that right – Chocolate. Probiotics. Wellness. Someone has actually made a chocolate bar that is good for you!
Attune Chocolate Probiotic Bars are gluten free, delicious chocolate bars that contain five times the active live cultures of yogurt. Each Attune Chocolate Probiotic Bar is only 80 to 90 calories, contains 3 to 8 grams of sugar and 3 grams of fiber. They’re perfect to take in your purse, lunch bag, gym tote or brief case, too!
Is Attune suitable for kids? Yes, the bar is fine for kids three and older. If you have nut allergies in your family, make sure to check the label.
Do you have to keep them cold all the time?
Attune is specially formulated to allow you to take the bar on the go. The probiotics will be effective for a couple of weeks at normal ambient temperatures.
Attune Chocolate Bar flavors
Attune Chocolate Probiotic Wellness bars come in seven different flavors:
- Chocolate Crisp – gluten free – the crunch is from brown rice.
- Dark Chocolate – this bar has 68% cocoa content giving you maximum antioxidant power.
- Mint Chocolate – this bar reminded me of Thin Mints, but without the guilt.
- Blueberry Vanilla – this one is made from white chocolate and is delicious.
- Coffee Bean Dark Chocolate – if you’re a fan of chocolate covered espresso beans, this one is for you!
- Raspberry Dark Chocolate – one of my fave chocolate combinations.
- Almond Milk Chocolate – get the goodness of both chocolate and almonds in this one.
I’ve tried them all and found that my favorites are coffee bean, mint and raspberry.
Shop for Attune Chocolate Probiotic Bars
I found my Attune bars in the healthy food refrigerated dairy/yogurt aisle at King Soopers (Krogers) for $1.38 a bar. My local Safeway stopped carrying them, but you can find them at Safeway, Whole Foods, Natural Grocers, Sunflower Markets and a whole bunch of other stores.
They sell online at the Attune store for $1.50, but you can get a price break if you buy in bulk like a 10 bar Probiotic Wellness Bar - Sampler Pack (which includes three of their granola bars) for $13.89. A 7-Pack (7 x 0.7 oz. Bar) goes for $9.39 or $1.34 each and a 28-Pack is $36.86 or $1.32 each. Remember, there is a charge for shipping, too. Also, if you sign up for recurring delivery, you get even more savings (details here).
Disclosure: As my sponsor, Attune provided me with samples of their product and reimbursement for some of my conference expenses.