As a healthy lifestyle blogger, I try to point out that pork loin is actually a lean meat and has only one Weight Watchers POINT per ounce (similar to chicken, turkey and wild game.) Of course, even I cannot resist the siren call of bacon, because we all know that life is better with it. Just try to limit your consumption OK?
So, thanks to the National Pork Board*, the folks behind TheOtherWhiteMeat.com, Im celebrating National Pork Month by giving away FOUR official “Pork Party Pack” that includes free pork, and oodles of fun party goodies to get your celebrate pork month party started!
Each party pack (valued at $100 each) includes:
- a reusable grocery tote bag
- wine carrying bag
- pig wine stopper
- pig wine charms
- $10 pork gift certificate
- $15 iTunes gift certificate (Can I recommend downloading some rockabilly music by the Billy Bacon & the Forbidden Pigs? Seriously, they’re one of my fave bands from San Diego.)
- Farm to Table brochure
- Grill Mates Pork Rub
- pig cutting board
The Pork Party Pack is a great start to a great party featuring some pork loin, ribs or chops – perfect for having friends over to watch football or the World Series.
Congrats go out to my winners:
Here’s how to enter:
- Leave your name, email address, and blog URL (if you have one) in the comments below for ONE entry.
- If you have a blog, feel free to post about this contest on it for ONE entry.
- Join the This Mama Cooks! Facebook page for ONE entry.
- Sign up for This Mama Cooks! Review’s RSS feed for ONE entry.
- Sign up for my enewsletter for ONE entry.
- Spread the word about this giveaway by submitting a link to this post on Twitter for ONE entry. You must leave your username for that site in your comment so I can check.
- If you have done any of these activities you MUST come back here and leave a comment telling me what you did. I will be checking!
- Maximum amount of entries at This Mama Cooks! Reviews is SIX – leaving a comment here (1), posting about it on your blog (1), signing up for my enewsletter (1), signing up for my RSS feed (1), using Twitter (1), and joining the This Mama Cooks! Facebook page (1).
- You have until midnight MT on Monday, October 26, 2009 to enter.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at random.
- You must be willing to send me your full name and mailing address so I can send it to the National Pork Board’s PR company, who will be shipping out your prize pack. If you are not comfortable with us knowing your personal info, please don’t enter the giveaway.
- I will announce the winner by Wednesday, October 28, 2009 on this blog. I will not share your mailing info with the public, just your name. If you have a blog, I will link back to it when I announce the winners.
*I received a Pork Party Pack, too, from the National Pork Board. Who could resist the piggie wine charms and cutting board?